You can type here any text you want

D.f.i. ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pat Adkins

what parts come off when going to dfi. I was told mass air flow,
O2sensor,computer. My second Question is if I also have xtra injectors,turbo,intercooler,exhaust would i have enough of the
wiring harness to change cam and bolt all parts on to a 4.3
S-10.

When you buy a DFI kit, most of them come with a wiring harness and sensors that you can use to replace the factory stuff. The mass airflow system is not needed, and you will want to use the sensors that come with the kit in place of any that you may already have.

You can get an adapter harness to allow the DFI to coexist with the factory computer if emissions are a concern.

As far as the turbo and other goodies, the DFI will handle them with no problems. Once you get everything put together, you will be able tune it down to a gnat's a$$ and get it running really strong.

Thanks for the responce.I think my original question got lost in the mix.The dfi is for my 86gn the left over parts I want to give to my cousin for his 2001extreme,kind of like building a 2wd syclone.
Would I be able to adapt my computer,injectors,wiring,turbo,intercooler to his 4.3.We would be replacing his cam&intake to syclone pieces

Back