DCVINGS runs @ NED

Thanks for the post. Just to fill everyone in, these runs were made with only 18psi of boost, street chip and a horrible track with a best 60ft of 1.75. The 1st pass you see I had to backout for a second to stop the tires from spinning after 2nd gear.

DCVING said:
Thanks for the post. Just to fill everyone in, these runs were made with only 18psi of boost, street chip and a horrible track with a best 60ft of 1.75. The 1st pass you see I had to backout for a second to stop the tires from spinning after 2nd gear.
very nice, congrats :cool:

Nice video

Looks like you got a very fun street car running high 11's in street trim... Low 11's to high 10's shouldn't be too hard when you turn it up and get her to hook!

Congrats and Thanks for sharing:) :cool:

Thanks for the comp. I couldnt of done it with out the help from my wife :redface: , uncle (CLEMSGN), and his family for their patience :mad: and time, and a few others. I sure cant wait for a day with really good air, a good hooking track off the brake @ 15psi, 28psi of boost, Red race chip. I fiqure with a 1.5 60ft , 10 more pounds of boost, with more timing, race fuel, and good air this car should be in the 10s @ 125mph mabey.

DCVING said:
Thanks for the comp. I couldnt of done it with out the help from my wife :redface: , uncle (CLEMSGN), and his family for their patience :mad: and time, and a few others.
No problem..You're welcome :wink: How about that homemade stretch intercooler :biggrin: Also a big thanks for all your help on the grey T as we both know, it's a never ending journey tending to these turbo beasts !! The video at the top end sounds like a jet, these cars imitate so well.

Nice job Steve on the vids with my camera :wink: I thought the pass at the top end of track was cool. Turbos sound so much better than a supercharger whine.

Pronto said:
Nice job Steve on the vids with my camera :wink: I thought the pass at the top end of track was cool. Turbos sound so much better than a supercharger whine.

You need to post your vids too ;)
Yeah vid runs at the top end looks cool when they go by over 100MPH

Ttt

Attachments

• Picture 170.jpg
    Picture 170.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 148