You can type here any text you want

delco battery

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
wanted,
correct year(s)for my 87 T,white label i believe,I don't mind if battery is non-chargeable(non-working condition ok),good cosmetic condition needed,...let me know how much shipped to ga.....thanks,Gary

also,a set of correct grey valve stem caps needed.....
thanks guys.

wanted,
correct year(s)for my 87 T,white label i believe,I don't mind if battery is non-chargeable(non-working condition ok),good cosmetic condition needed,...let me know how much shipped to ga.....thanks,Gary

also,a set of correct grey valve stem caps needed.....
thanks guys.

kirban cents worth

I got the original valve stem caps send me pm if you need them

denniskirban@yahoo.com

hey

kirban cents worth

I got the original valve stem caps send me pm if you need them

denniskirban@yahoo.com

thats right,i remember seeing them on your site...the correct ones have the "nipple",right? i thought i had a set,and i can only find one.
thanks for the DVD's,got them tuesday....
do you think Richard would part with one of his oem batteries? going to put my car in the show this year at BG.......

thats right,i remember seeing them on your site...the correct ones have the "nipple",right? i thought i had a set,and i can only find one.
thanks for the DVD's,got them tuesday....
do you think Richard would part with one of his oem batteries? going to put my car in the show this year at BG.......

kirban 2 cents worth

he can loan yo a battery at the event yo have to email him as to which your label calls for probably heavy duty....

his email is richardclark@ami-media.com

He does not sell a single item, ever....not even to me...but is willing to help you.

kirbanpeformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Owned a few over the years...

Back