You can type here any text you want

Delco CD

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboBuickSix

I got this from a buddy who wrecked his truck and want to know what I need to make it work in the GN and where to get it. thanks

It also has theftlock which I need to be educated about if someone don't mind explaining.

Ok,I used the wonderful search feature and know all about theftlock so no explanation necessary there.I am 90% sure this HU will work for me but I still need to know where I can buy the plug and play harness.

Thanks! Does it matter that my unit looks diffwerent from the ones shown on the page that it says the harness is for? The HU I have is from a 98 S-10 pickup.I just want to be 100% sure it is the right one,mine looks much different.Sorry for being a pita.

I recently bought basically the same head unit from ebay.
I bought the gm adapter harness #16140051 and it plugs right in.
I plugged it in to make sure everything worked, but havent mounted it yet ( too f'in cold).
You can also get some metra harness/antenna adapters and make your own, but i was too lazy.

Flyingn has a thread on fitting a similar inut in the car. You have to drill an additional mounting hole and remove one of the clips from the dash plate.

hth..

Back