Deltagate Users Help!!!!

T

turbocharged87

I just bought a used ATR downpipe and Deltagate from a guy on here and with the bolt all the way in, I can't get any more than 15psi boost with it. Are there different springs for different pressures ? And if so how do I know which spring to buy. Any help would be good. Thanks

No boost

Bro, you have to set this up with a bleeder valve , thats the way to go , im running a race gate and it works great , set the valve in the car so you can go up or down from inside the car start low and turn it up , Modern Muscle car used to sell a kit and i think turbonetics does , or get a compresor valve from some tool store and some fittings to run vacume line.;)

so do you have a bleeder of any kind?

i run a deltagate on a hooker dp and with a regulator from autozone where the air tools are and maxed mine would only go 22-23# so i pulled the top off and added a second spring now i can wrap the boost gage all the way around if i wanted to.

Little off topic but....

On my raegate when the vavle is all the way down I can still see some light coming threw. I havn't put it on the car yet and it is used, does it need a rebuild? I put a couple of turns on the bolt but still no seal.