Dexters Labratory GN

K Buckles

Anyone with a Dexters Labratory GN they are able to part with. i am interested if a reasonable price. THANKS, Kent

THANKS jsta6 but I was looking for one in the original package if possible. It is for a collection. I watch E BAY all of the time and have only seen one on there in the past. I may be interested in a loose one later though. Thanks again, Kent

Originally posted by K Buckles
THANKS jsta6 but I was looking for one in the original package if possible. It is for a collection. I watch E BAY all of the time and have only seen one on there in the past. I may be interested in a loose one later though. Thanks again, Kent

Yeah, haven't seen one in a while.

Did you know you can save searches in ebay, and it can email you when stuff is listed.

BTW, I am not looking to sell it. You can have it for free. I don't care about it. I was p!ssed when I first got it. It looks nothing like a GN if you ask me.:confused:

Thanks for the offer! I know what you mean. I do have the PEANUTS and the SCOOBY DOO as part of my collection and I have been trying to find DEXTERS for a few years. They defintly look nothing like a GN. Guess they figure there are idiots out there who will buy them though.:) Thanks again, Kent

Thanks for the offer! I know what you mean. I do have the PEANUTS and the SCOOBY DOO as part of my collection and I have been trying to find DEXTERS for a few years. They defintly look nothing like a GN. Guess they figure there are idiots out there who will buy them though.:) Thanks again, Kent

I buy some crazy stuff myself. Anything that says GN on it. Remember, I have oer 600 magazines articles on the TR's.

The only thing that is GN about the Dexter car, is the tail lights, that is how I knew what it was.

I did find those scooby doo etc cars about a week ago. I did a search on something and all those little things came up.

Ebay is crazy...:D

I have the Dexter's 5 car set. Is that the one you are talking about? I also have the Donkey Kong 5 car set. I remember staring at the green car in that set in the store, trying to determine if it was a GN or not. I've always wanted the Peanuts car but never found it locally. I just found out I have 2 (TWO!) white tiger wheels GNX's coming any day now. I'll trade two "Hot Tracks" 98 degrees GN's for a Peanuts car.

Thanks for the reply. I always thought that the Dexters car was a single car lin its own individual pack like the Scooby Doo and Peanuts Cars. Did not know it was a five car pack! I have the 98 degrees car loose and the Donkey Kong car loose. I only have one of the Peanuts so would rather not trade. I will keep my eye out for you for one though.. I will give you $7.99 for your white GNXs. :cool: Heck they never made such a thing! Just kidding! I did order 3 of the Tiger Wheels GN for myself though. They just came in today. Keep in touch. Kent

What other cars are in that five car set that Dexters is in and are you willing to part with them? Thanks, kent

The other cars all seem to have the Dexter logo on them. They are a van, a pickup truck, a mustang, and possibly an AMC Pacer. I'll trade all of them for your white gnx :) There is a white gnx tiger wheels right now on ebay. Do you think it will hit $200?

Kent,
I have an extra Dexter's Lab Buick that I didn't realize I had. Willing to let it go for maybe a trade. I don't have a tiger wheel GN nor have I seen one. Email me or PM. I will be out of town until Sunday nite so I may not respond too quickly. Thanks, Glenn

The Peanuts and the Dexter's Laboratory and the Scooby Doo as well as the Sting car were available in the 5-pack and also as a single package. Haven't seen the Donkey Kong GN as a single pack though. I've only got one of each though, so can't sell.
But I can send pics when I get time if interested.
There's also a few 5 other 5-packs with some other GN's in them as well. I keep thinking I've got most of the variations...and then another one comes along.

Kent,
Are you still interested in the Dexter's Lab Buick single pack? I posted about a week ago and havn't heard back.

Glenn

Glenn, Sorry, have been out of town until Sunday. I might be interested in a trade. I might trade a TIGER WHEELS for it, anything else you need as I only bought 3 TIGER WHEELS. Let me know, we can work something out. Thanks, Kent

Kent,
I sent you an e-mail about 3 days ago. Maybe you didn't get it. PM me or email and let me know if you want the car. Thanks, Glenn