You can type here any text you want

DFI fuel map for #83 injectors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodave231

Does anybody have a good fuel map for Accel Batch fire DFI?
83# injectors, Stage 2 with stage 2 heads. I need a fuel map so I I can get the car running.

Thanks,
Dave

Sorry, I have 83's, but I use the FAST system..... Otherwise I would give you mine.

Derrick

In that case Taz, you could actually be very helpful to turbodave here, assuming your setup (heads, cam, etc) is similar. To fill out his fuel map all he needs is a data log that has MAP, rpm, and injector pw. If someone with a similar car would log those three things, at points from idle on up through WOT, turbodave would know how to fill in the MAP vs rpm vs pw table by hand. At least close enough to get the thing started and running and ready for fine tuning...

John

Dave do you still need a 83# program? Do need the whole program or just the base fuel map? I've got one from a 270" stage I with gn1's that runs lo 10's . Problem is it's on my laptop and the floppy drive is broke. If you still need it e-mail me and i'll see if i can do something over the weekend. Steve

dave- call me. get that gen 6 off there!! ill loan you my gen 7 till my car is done ( mid summer) .

call me

Back