You can type here any text you want

dfi timing table

• Thread starter Thread starter Turbo 6 Justin
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
T

Turbo 6 Justin

okay looking at the timing table that I got to start with, I have a couple of them but they all kind of look the same anyway bottom row 800-4000 RMP 100% load reads 20 21 16 12 15 15 15 15. all the way down to 2 015 15 15 15 12 12 11 on another file

this seams really low to me, I am having no problem runing 21 psi on pump gas right now and I think other things like the plenum, IC and heads help that a lot but still this seams really low. I do want to run more boost than timing as the 45 turbo likes a fair bit of boost to make it happy. I know that on the DFI 10* is a true 14* on the car (for mine at least I know it varies a bit car to car) so I am looking at like 16-19* at WOT. what are some other doing in this area, I want to tune for street gas first but later on what should I look for with 110-116 race gas. I would think high 20's actual so 25-27 on the DFI would be about right
Thanks again

Back