DFW Turbo Buick owners

Sy1680

I know there are alot of Turbo Buick owners in the metroplex and I would like to meet some of yall. I own a TTA and live in Arlington. I haven't seen any other Turbo Buicks in the area. How about a roll call!

Irving Texas, in the Irving Mall area

Where in Arlington? Looked at a building to rent off of Arkansas and Cooper.

You are right, there are a few in the metroplex.

I Garland, east of you! There are a lot of LSPBC members in your area.

We will have another club meeting coming up this month. Stay tuned for more details date and time TBA

good to hear from some people and look forward to meeting everyone. I live on 360 and Greek Oaks (North of I30).

Yeah, Bryan I met you at the dealership. My dad was buying a truck and we went to the dealership in the TTA.

I would love to see some of these cars. Maybe meeting on a Sat night somewhere central to everyone? I am also planning on going out to Ennis when it opens up this spring and think it would be cool if we could get several cars out there on the same night. or does everyone go to another track?

when is the next LSPBC meeting?

Sy1680 said:
good to hear from some people and look forward to meeting everyone. I live on 360 and Greek Oaks (North of I30).

Yeah, Bryan I met you at the dealership. My dad was buying a truck and we went to the dealership in the TTA.

I would love to see some of these cars. Maybe meeting on a Sat night somewhere central to everyone? I am also planning on going out to Ennis when it opens up this spring and think it would be cool if we could get several cars out there on the same night. or does everyone go to another track?

when is the next LSPBC meeting?

Next LSPBC club meeting coming up end of this month! stay tuned. Will post here when a date is set.

Welcome all DFW Buick owners!

We would love to have everyone come to our club meeting coming up (date & time TBA) to join up or just hang out!
Bring your GN, Turbo T, Rivi, GS, any Buick for that matter!

The club has a Officers only meeting this weekend after that a club meeting date and time will be posted! Stay Tuned

Our last meeting (Jan.) was at PaPa's BBQ in North Dallas, maybe this time we will move a little further west?

We have Buick owners all over DFW, from Rowlett to Weatherford from Venus to Denton so you can see were pretty spread out! :biggrin:

Ok Westside boys, give us some good reconmendations on where to hold a meeting on your side of town???

I need you suggestions before Saturday morning.

Your LSPBC Vice Pres. :biggrin:

fast86gn said:
We would love to have everyone come to our club meeting coming up (date & time TBA) to join up or just hang out!
Bring your GN, Turbo T, Rivi, GS, any Buick for that matter!

Ok Westside boys, give us some good reconmendations on where to hold a meeting on your side of town???
Hey, don't forget all of those Buick powered non-Buick cars :D

As far as a meeing place towards the west, I would guess if its not during prime lunch or dinner time, any resturant up and down the HEB area on Hwy 183 or Hwy 121. Maybe Fuddruckers, Railhead BBQ, Razoo's, or Gators... they all have large areas or outdoor patios if its nice out.

TTA Here in Carrollton. There's also one or two TTA's in Plano. I also know of one that belongs to buisness partners of a Denton Car Dealership (I've seen the car, but haven't met the man).

So with Yourself, Rob(2Quik6), Myself, and the other three TTA's I've seen/met . . . that's 6 TTA's I know of in DFW.

Who Needs 8, I am in Carrollton every weekend with my girlfriend. Where in Carrollton do you live? Her parents live close to Rosemeade and Old Denton. I was just there in the TTA last weekend.

Im in Duncanville. My Buick hasn't seen pavement in over 2 years due to a painfully slow engine rebuild but I am starting to assemble the pieces to get it back together soon.

Sy1680 said:
Who Needs 8, I am in Carrollton every weekend with my girlfriend. Where in Carrollton do you live? Her parents live close to Rosemeade and Old Denton. I was just there in the TTA last weekend.

I'd rather not say where the car is on the internet (you never know who reads this), but I am near there. I don't drive the TTA much. I try to drive it on the weekends, and maybe once a week to work just to "stretch out her legs". :biggrin: