You can type here any text you want

Diagram of front bumper/grill assembly???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boston GN

I feel as though I'm missing some parts from my front bumper/grill assembly. I know I'm missing the center filler panel. Maybe something else too. Does anyone have an exploded diagram of that whole assembly? How does the center filler attach? My cars apart for paint and in storage right now, so I'm trying to picture it all in my head.
Thanks for any help

the center filler attaches to the bumper inner support bar with four 10mm headed screws

I got my bumper on a stand I'll shoot a picture of it Ina little bit!

Thanks guys! Appreciate all the help

The grill attaches to the center header panel at the top and then nothing but springs at the bottom, correct? Any specific spot where the springs attach to?

The smaller end of the spring goes on the bottom of the grill the plastic flat piece has little notches on it for the spring. I just pull the spring toward the bumper to a spot that will hook up with just a little tension.

The smaller end of the spring goes on the bottom of the grill the plastic flat piece has little notches on it for the spring. I just pull the spring toward the bumper to a spot that will hook up with just a little tension.

Is there even a real use/need for this filler panel? Does it serve a purpose?

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1395955024.929479.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1395955047.697122.jpg

Yeah, I've been missing mine for about 12 years. I figure I may get one since the cars apart for paint, but if it's not needed, then umm less weight, haha

Is there even a real use/need for this filler panel? Does it serve a purpose?

Not really. I tossed mine years ago when I cut out the middle of my bumper support and finished breaking off the flap on the bottom of my grill.

Back