You can type here any text you want

Did anyone go to Gateway for the PINKS recording?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
As the title says, just wondering if anyone had went up to watch the taping and what type of cars were there. I had a scheduling conflict so I couldn't make it.

I couldn't go either but I know the Tosto brothers very well. The episode should air in August or very early September. The host said it was the best show they ever taped. The rumor is that the show is trying to pitch the tape to Fox to air in primetime. I watched a home video of the event last night at the losers house. I think even the home movie was the best show yet. First and Fourth Gen F-Bodies wheels up.

Where are you at in Wentzville? I rarely see any turbo Buicks out here.

I am just south of Wentzville, near New Melle. I barely ever see them either, there was a guy I would see in Wentzville with a t type for a little while but then he just kind of disappeared. There seems to be more though as you get closer to STL.

I'm in O'Fallon for now but looking for a place out toward Moscow Mills or farther. Tired of neighbors. I told my wife if they put another traffic light on Bryan Road we're moving. It's only a matter of time. I'd like to see your car sometime. I feel like the lone wolf out here in a town full of Mustangs, Camaros and ricers.

I wouldn't bother looking at turbo times gn. It's been rode hard and put away wet. :D joking!
Whats up kid? You ran up behind me bout a month ago on highway N. I was in a 84 GN. We ran out to Wright City. Never thought I'd see 3 GN's in my parents driveway. We'll have to meet up again sometime and do some damage. I live in Chesterfield Valley and every thursday night there is a huge gathering of Mustangs here at the Sonic drive in. Lots of Camaros and Vettes too, but mostly Mustangs. Last thurs. I took the gn down there for the first time and drove through the middle of everybody with my windows rolled up and I've never seen so many people trying to get a look at a GN in my life. Especially the high school kids. Got lots of thumbs up but also a lot of smirks. I was by myself and in a hurry so I didn't stop. I may be at the meet this sat, depending if I can get out of bed in time. My band plays fri. night till 2 in the morning.

daviss said:
I'm in O'Fallon for now but looking for a place out toward Moscow Mills or farther. Tired of neighbors. I told my wife if they put another traffic light on Bryan Road we're moving. It's only a matter of time. I'd like to see your car sometime. I feel like the lone wolf out here in a town full of Mustangs, Camaros and ricers.

We had to get out of there too but now it's already just as bad over here.

turbobuick 2,
That was my brother that you actually ran into that night. He sort of hi-jacked my sn on here. His motor is in about a million pieces right now though, he swiped a cam lobe and now their saying he will have to do a full rebuild! Once he gets it running though that would be cool if all four of us met up at sonic off 370 some Friday night. I could even cruise up in my park avenue ultra.

yep, thats a badass 6 speed car.
looks like the show is set to air august 30th

So who won? The Firebird or the Camaro? Did they actually give the car away?? I hate to say it but that Camaro is way more BAD ASS than the Firebird. I hope that guy didnt lose that car! :eek:

I won't tell you who won the race, but look for one of the two on Ebay. Since they are brothers, the show knew they would give the car back to the loser so they made them sign a contract that the loser has to put it p on Ebay. They were allowed to set their own reserve that was approved by the show including the two technical advisor guys on the show. You know the only two that know anything about cars or racing. So look for one f the cars on Ebay the day after the show.

I know the camaro looks meaner, and it probably is, but the pictures don't do the firebird justice. It is as well built as his brothers new camaro. All of the cage work and suspension work was done by the same guy so the quality is equal.

Back