You can type here any text you want

Did some horse trading today

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Me and four of my friends drove to Ohio to meet with Mike Booher(blownV6) and Ron Tarabori. Ron drove about 7 hours to meet us at Mikes house. I probably should have offered him some gas money because he saved me a ton of money on shipping. To be honest I had to barrow money for diesel on the way home from my one buddy and another one had to buy me dinner. I ran out of cash, depleted my checking account, and still went home smilling.

We had a nice visit and picked up a truck load of stuff. My buddy Mike stepped up and bought short block from Booher. On-center block @ 4.035, 6.2" carrillos, 3.600 LA billet Kryptonite crank, and New J&E pistons. I would say he has a good start for his first purchase of some stage parts. One of my buddies who went didn't buy any stage stuff but where still working on him. He's just a little feller and I think he's affraid of a stage motor.

Thanks again to Mike and Ron

Jason

I sure wished I´d live there too. Be able to have those contacts is awesome. Lucky You.

I guess we might contact You later to see if You can get us some parts for our project. Who knows, maybe we take a roadtrip in The US sometime. I´d sure like to meet John Pearcy again, and lots of other persons.

/Andreas

stage stuff

HeHe... I think all of us that have been messing with stage II stuff has depleted our checking accnts..... MORE than once for the need for speed, lol. Congrats on the new stuff!!

One of my buddies who went didn't buy any stage stuff but where still working on him.

He cracked! I didn't think he would, but he did, and it took less than 48 hours after our trip to Ohio! I think it was the little feller comment that put him over the edge. I guess I'll have to start calling him "little big man" for now on.

Jason

Originally posted by postal
He cracked! I didn't think he would, but he did, and it took less than 48 hours after our trip to Ohio! I think it was the little feller comment that put him over the edge. I guess I'll have to start calling him "little big man" for now on.

Jason

What did he end up buying?

Originally posted by postal

Jason

So what did he buy? I ended up purchasing the block that Mike had for sale on racingjunk.com

He picked up a block. Its only one piece but its a start.

Jason

Cool, a block is a major piece in the old money depleting s2 builds.

Back