You can type here any text you want

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TTA & GNs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

marred4life

Banned
I HAVE A 86 GN, I RECENTLY SWITCH TO VACCUME BRAKES, MY POWER MASTER MOTOR FRIED, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THAT VACCUME IS NO GOOD, BUT IF IT WAS NO GOOD THEN WHY DID THE TTA COME VACCUME IF IT WASNT GOOD, WHATS THE BIG DIFFERENCE, PERSONALY I LIKE THIS VACCUME SET UP. DONT REALLY HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A FUSE ANYMORE :biggrin:

From what I have read, some cant build boost on the line!??!? I havent researched it much. Sorry i am not much help.

Ty

I have vacum brakes in my GN and it is hard to build boost off the line. The car starts creeping forward at 1 pound of boost. Time to get line lock for the rear wheels. :biggrin:

mikebart101 said:
I have vacum brakes in my GN and it is hard to build boost off the line. The car starts creeping forward at 1 pound of boost. Time to get line lock for the rear wheels. :biggrin:

The right way to fix that is to get a trans brake.... no more creep issues....

Vacuum Brakes

I have the Vacuum Brake conversion on my car. I can hold 10psi on the footbrake no problem. Brakes are grabby at low speeds but they work better than the PM. Looks alot cleaner under the hood in my opinion as well.

Back