You can type here any text you want

Digital Dash Probs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kneedrgr

My dash just went out. Interior and dash lights still work, but no readout. Any suggestions where to start? Possible fuse?

Thanks

Dead dash - common problem with the digital dash cars. I have repaired and upgraded hundreds of them, and they all seem to have a couple of problematic areas, design flaws mostly.
If the problem persists, send it to me, I can repair and upgrade to 199 MPH.

-John

Casper's is the only answer. There MIGHT be someone else out there that knows what they're doing, BUT: is it worth taking the chance to find out if they really do? ;)

Thanks guys. I was really hoping I had missed a fuse or something somewhere. What fuses tie into that circuit?
Mike

Mine did the exact same thing. I was sitting at a drive thru and POOF!, nothing. I sent mine into John at Casper's. I put it back in and works like a charm, although I haven't tested the 199 part... :wink:

Thanks for all the help guys. I am gonna check into it more. May just have to send it off for repair.
Mike

kneedrgr said:
Thanks guys. I was really hoping I had missed a fuse or something somewhere. What fuses tie into that circuit?
Mike
"gages" fuse= power to enable display, "inst lps" fuse= display intensity/dimmer, "cig-clk" fuse= power to memory.

Ive always wondered what is the extra opening on the digital dash that is right bleow the high beam indicator?

Back