You can type here any text you want

dimpled / non-dimpled GTAs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i got 2 dimpled and 2 non-dimpled, any way to make the dimpled into non-dimpled?

Yeah...trade two of either style for two of the other style...OR buy two of either style, make a set of four that matches and sell the two remaining that don't match. Sorry if this sounds a little silly, but that's about the only solution...:redface:

Claude :)

I know that some peeps have filled the dimples and sanded and / or ground down the excess to nominal surface height, but I don't know with what they filled them with. Maybe welded?, maybe epoxied?

why even go through all that extent. Once its on the car and you are looking at it standing up you couldn't tell the difference unless you were up close cleaning it.

why even go through all that extent. Once its on the car and you are looking at it standing up you couldn't tell the difference unless you were up close cleaning it.

X2!...That's true...as long as all four are the same kind (dimpled or non-dimpled), it doesn't really matter..

Claude. :smile:

i bead blasted mine and filled with liquid metal from a welding shop and sanded and you cant tell them apart except for the valve stem location is diffrent

PM sent
couple pics (on the rear of the car)

Attachments

• picresized_th_wheel2.jpg
    picresized_th_wheel2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 128
  • picresized_th_wheel.jpg
    picresized_th_wheel.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 125
Back