You can type here any text you want

Directions to Topeka Buick Bash!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LSTTYPE

Next Saturday is our Topeka Bash and we hope to see you all there. Remember it is August 9th. It will begin around noon with the barbeque starting around 3pm. We will then drive to a local cruise night around 6-6:30. Please post these directions to anyone interested.

From Kansas City or East of Topeka, Take I-70 west through most of Topeka. Look for the signs that say 75 North and take the 75 North exit. Drive on 75 North for 5 or 6 miles until you see 62nd St. Turn right or east on 62nd st and drive 1.9 miles on it until Nickel rd. Turn a left on Nickel and then a left on 63rd st (about one block). Follow 63rd st around until you see Buicks in front of a house. (about a 1/4 mile). If you have any problems, call us at (785) 286-3586 or (785) 806-2331

See you there!

Luke,
I had the dates wrong and thought it was this past Saturday...duh! Anyhow, I'm going to try and make it; hope to see you all.

HOpe to see you there Joe- and your Dad too! I talked to quit a few KC guys this weekend, should be a few of you there. Hopefully Brian W. will bring a couple cars out.

Back