You can type here any text you want

Discounted 1987 Buick Regal T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

georgevan

Discounted 1987 Buick Regal T-Type
Price Dropped ! $ 8,500.00 or best offer / trade !
1987 Buick Regal T-Type (grand national style) Last chance to own a piece of muscle car history. These cars are getting harder to find. I have lowered the price to $8,500 from $10k for a quick sale. High blue book is around $24-$27k Rare - Stock White 1987 Buick T-Type Turbo Regal

All Stock, except rims, 55k miles, runs and looks good. call george 408 644 3452

Pictures always seem to make a sale. You might try posting a link for some:smile: I would like to see some, and I'm sure others wouuld to.

san francisco craigslist

this car is on craigslist for 7500. he's been trying to sell this for about a year now and back then he wanted 10k. miles sound fishy.

this car is on craigslist for 7500. he's been trying to sell this for about a year now and back then he wanted 10k. miles sound fishy.

Thanks for the tip, found it over there. Looks good. I know everybody says this but honestly, if this car had an Astroroof or T-Tops I'd be setting up shipping right now.

Good luck with the sale, looks like a deal!

Back