Do Not buy from CHEESEBURGER

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Feel free to do a search on his post. He sold me a turbo shield and did not tell me it had a crack near the mounting area. I let him know and he told me to send him pictures. I did, and he still did nothing. I asked him why he asked for pictures if he didnt intend to do anything about it. He never replied to THAT question even though I asked it several times. He claimed that its "used" so I assume all risks. Even though he decided to take pictures, Im sure he didnt see the crack right? Needless to say, he wont give my money back. It is guys like this that ruin our reputation guys. Don't be HAD by this guy! Not to mention he is rude and disrespectful.
Scott:mad:

Scott4DMny and all other members of TB.com.
If you have a buying and or selling experiance you want to share with the rest of the members here you are all welcome to do so..But , any form of threatening behavior or stalking each other from forum to forum through this site and through pm's hijacking each others threads and posts will not be tolerated.

If two members are having a problem with each other do not post in each others threads until you have resolved your differences , the only thread the two members that are having a problem need to be replying too are in the feedback forum thread trying to work out there problem or state there sides as they see and/or believe it to be.

Slalking , hijacking or damaging others threads , posts & replys will land the offending member a few weeks suspention from this site.

This is not aimed at anyone at this time so everyone please conduct your selves accordingly.

Thanks
Jesse

:cool:

Jesse, that is understood and is also why I took it this thread. Geoff already has informed me that it belongs here, so I am posting. I still believe deep down, that he is wrong and I believe everyone here should know and be aware before they start buying cylinder heads, engine blocks, or any other piece of metal that may have a crack in it that cheeseburger is trying to hide. We fellow members need to help each other out, not screw each other over for a quick buck. We need to stay true americans! Wait a minute, cheeseburger is from canada. Are we all getting shafted as we know it???!!!

Scott:(

At least i do not go around and bust peoples balls over a $35.00 part because i am cheap and do not like it!
The function of the part and the appearence of the part has nothing to do with the little crack....... this is just a case of a guy who buys partsdirt cheap and complain about something that is an excuse to try and weasel his money back.
The micro crack in question was not even seen by myself in the few years i had the turbo cover in my position, also it does not interfere with the function of the cover and is not even visable when it would be installed due to the fact it is in the back side corner of the cover.

Have a nice day.

:)

Originally posted by Cheeseburger
At least i do not go around and bust peoples balls over a $35.00 part because i am cheap and do not like it!
The function of the part and the appearence of the part has nothing to do with the little crack....... this is just a case of a guy who buys partsdirt cheap and complain about something that is an excuse to try and weasel his money back.
The micro crack in question was not even seen by myself in the few years i had the turbo cover in my position, also it does not interfere with the function of the cover and is not even visable when it would be installed due to the fact it is in the back side corner of the cover.

Have a nice day.

:)

Cheeseburger, why is it that I need to repeat myself not twice but three times. 1.) The crack is visible from both sides. 2.) Kinda funny but a GOOD fellow buick member saw my post and sent me a private message offering me a GOOD turbo cover to fit a 3" downpipe that was painted black for 40.00. So you see, even someone else was willing to give me a deal. I had no problem with the part! It was the crack I had a problem with. And now, for the FIFTH time, why won't you step up to the plate and answer my first and foremost question, "why did you ask for pictures of the crack if you did not intend to do anything about it" THIS is what baffles me. If its such a cheap part, then why would it hurt you so much to refund it. THAT baffles me even more.:eek:

Nice to see the selective editing here:rolleyes:

Maybe the guys on the other board are right!;)
Damage is done...........

Have a good one.

Have a good one.

Cheeseburger, for the SIXTH time, care to answer my original question. As time goes on and you avoid this question, you are really degrading your credibility of selling parts on this board.

Scott

P.S. Jesse, I see you directed your post at me, yet none of my statements violated any rules. Please keep an eye on the correct offenders.

Have a good one.

I am sorry about that Cheese I did not see that.

Jesse, I see you directed your post at me, yet none of my statements violated any rules. Please keep an eye on the correct offenders.

I did not mean for you to feel I am blaming you for breaking any forum rules I just wanted you and everyone else to review / reread the rules of this forum ......just incase :)

Originally posted by Scott4DMny
Cheeseburger, for the SIXTH time, care to answer my original question. As time goes on and you avoid this question, Scott

LOL, I thought that would be quite obvious.........to see the crack you are talking about!
Even with the pictures you sent it is very hard to see such a small crack of which does not have any negative effect in which a turbo cover is designed to be used.

Please explain what that does to make the turbo cover unusable?
I guess i should of had it magnifluxed before i sold it to you!

LOL, I thought that would be quite obvious.........to see the crack you are talking about!
Even with the pictures you sent it is very hard to see such a small crack of which does not have any negative effect in which a turbo cover is designed to be used.

Please explain what that does to make the turbo cover unusable?
I guess i should of had it magnifluxed before i sold it to you!

Each post you make Cheeseburger is just plain hurting your image. YOU seen the crack, so why not do something about it. The only way a crack would have stopped the turbo cover from functioning is if it cracked in HALF.:rolleyes: It's called misrepresentation and DEFECTIVE. You seem to have a hard time understanding that most would want proof of the defect prior to a refund. I did that. However, it must have just been for your viewing pleasure, and to make you even more happy that you really shafted me. Regardless of what you say or whatever excuse you TRY to make, everyone here can see that you ripped me off plain and simple. And being that you cannot provide a refund for a 35 dollar part (your the suspect here) it makes you look like the cheapskate and not me. Heres an idea, how about I send you the cover back, you go ahead and tig weld the crack, sand it down smooth so it looks original, and you keep my 35 dollars without a mark on your conscience. What do you think?

Scott

Man, i have had enough of you, first off you tried to scam me by putting in a claim with paypal before even emailing me at all.

Get over it, you are obviosly thick headed, or on cloud 9.........i told you i never saw the crack and even if i did see it, it does not interfere with the function of the part.

Because you did all your crying on the board and tried to screw up
my sales of a turbo and a set of aluminium heads, do you really think i am going to give you any money back or hear you out now??
You might as well talk to the wall, because i am done with this now.

Take care, and have a good look at your car........i am sure you will find some imperfections and you can try and start a class action lawsuit against GM in regards to them, cause your that type of guy!

:rolleyes:

Man, i have had enough of you, first off you tried to scam me by putting in a claim with paypal before even emailing me at all.

Get over it, you are obviosly thick headed, or on cloud 9.........i told you i never saw the crack and even if i did see it, it does not interfere with the function of the part.

Because you did all your crying on the board and tried to screw up
my sales of a turbo and a set of aluminium heads, do you really think i am going to give you any money back or hear you out now??
You might as well talk to the wall, because i am done with this now.

Take care, and have a good look at your car........i am sure you will find some imperfections and you can try and start a class action lawsuit against GM in regards to them, cause your that type of guy!

:rolleyes:

Hehe, yet making yourself look even WORSE. I am allowing you to correct your mistake by fixing the crack and sending it back to me. I am trying to give you some options to fix your already demolished image. Have you ever seen me deal with buyers. I always make sure they are happy and I have many who can vouch for that. As far as the paypal thing goes, don't play dumb. I tried emailing you numerous times and I find it hard to believe that with the amount of posts you have, your offline for 3-4 days in a row. You never replied (aka avoided) to my emails so I filed a paypal dispute over it. I don't care if I get the part fixed OR I get my money back. The fact that I just prevented lots of the buick members from buying from you and getting the shaft, I feel that alone is worth 35 bucks. Keep it C.C. (Chump Change):rolleyes:

Scott