You can type here any text you want

does anyone know what happened to 9bolt.com?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I clicked on the link and it is a website in New South Wales in Australia. The old 9 Bolt.com was a run by...I can't remember his name anymore, but it was in the United States and had a place of business...I think somewhere in Minnesota. I bought a posi carrier from 9 Bolt for my TTA last year and paid $450 delivered.

Mark

AKTURBOTA said:
I clicked on the link and it is a website in New South Wales in Australia. The old 9 Bolt.com was a run by...I can't remember his name anymore, but it was in the United States and had a place of business...I think somewhere in Minnesota. I bought a posi carrier from 9 Bolt for my TTA last year and paid $450 delivered.

Mark

Mark, this is the only other 9 bolt site that I know of. This is the properties from the original 9 bolt home page:
(http://www.difftechnics.com/9_bolt_home.html)
I talked to these folks on the phone probably 2 years ago and got the impression that they were in the US but obviously not. Maybe they had an outlet here but as you can see, the names are the same (difftechnics). You can email them and see what the shipping would be for the gears. I emailed them a few months back to see if they were still carrying the 9 bolt stuff and they did reply and the answer was yes.

Interesting...I have purchased from 9 Bolt and it was US based. You could not make a transaction via the website...no provison for using a credit card. I used Pay Pal.

I can't remember the fellows name anymore, but I was left with the impression he was a one person shop not affiliated with anyone else.

I think that he may have closed his doors.

Mark

AKTURBOTA said:

Mark

Mark, this is the only other 9 bolt site that I know of. This is the properties from the original 9 bolt home page:
(http://www.difftechnics.com/9_bolt_home.html)
I talked to these folks on the phone probably 2 years ago and got the impression that they were in the US but obviously not. Maybe they had an outlet here but as you can see, the names are the same (difftechnics). You can email them and see what the shipping would be for the gears. I emailed them a few months back to see if they were still carrying the 9 bolt stuff and they did reply and the answer was yes

thanks alot guys.. i just sent them an email.. u guys rock.. iv been running 3.70 in my tta and its killing my 1/4 times.. iv lost 5 miles an hour

I am curious...it would seem to me that the 3.70's would help your ET, but reduce your mph in the 1/4 mile. Did your ET's drop favorably with the lower gears?

Back