You can type here any text you want

Does anyone know who's makes this plenum ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

434nova

Does anyone know who's makes this plenum? All I know is that's it's polished. I haven't measured the opening yet. Here are some pictures.
20160614_193945.jpg 20160614_193848.jpg 20160614_193906.jpg 20160614_193857.jpg 20160614_193914.jpg

Not sure but I think that PTE, Accufab and Kenne-Bell are the same …right? :unsure:

Claude
no they are different
the pte is taller has an angled back mount for the throttle body and has a raised mount at the throttle bracket bolt , it uses its own rjc powerplate,
kenne-bell/accufab are shorter and throttle body bolts up almost level , rjc makes a different plate for it than the pte. the kenne bell would have their name engraved on top by the throttle body

most of the plenums are 70mm but also could be had in 65mm o as accufab made a 65mm throttlebody

Just looked at mine. I have a PTE and it only has 4 raised ribs. The one pictures has 5.

no they are different
the pte is taller has an angled back mount for the throttle body and has a raised mount at the throttle bracket bolt , it uses its own rjc powerplate,
kenne-bell/accufab are shorter and throttle body bolts up almost level , rjc makes a different plate for it than the pte. the kenne bell would have their name engraved on top by the throttle body

most of the plenums are 70mm but also could be had in 65mm o as accufab made a 65mm throttlebody

Good catch, thank you for the clarification.

no they are different

Thanks Paul for explaining. But I must say that some pictures would really help identifying them… :snaphappy:
Performance-wise, is there one better than the others? Right now, I have a Champion intake manifold which when I bought it came with it's own plenum.

Claude. ;)

Thanks Paul for explaining. But I must say that some pictures would really help identifying them… :snaphappy:
Performance-wise, is there one better than the others? Right now, I have a Champion intake manifold which when I bought it came with it's own plenum.

Claude. ;)

Check out rjcracing.com as they have Air Distribution Power Plates for Champion plenums.
Of the data they have listed on their website, the Presision plenum w/ power plate is the most even. You will have to call to see how the Champion plenum w/ power plate compares as the data is not listed.

Back