You can type here any text you want

Plenum stud bolt size question?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6-Sauce

The bolts on top of plenum to manifold. I know the 3 regular looking bolts are M8-1.25-25mm(factory). Does someone know the size of the 2 back side stud bolt. The ones that hold the brackets on each side.

Also I have another question, I'm using the RJC power plate with a plenum gasket top and bottom. Because of the space of the plate just so the bolt snugs down I went with M8-1.25-30mm instead of the (factory M8-1.25-25mm). Is that enough, to snug the bolt down for a good seal. I'm thinking doing the same for the 2 stud bolts at the back too. Go maybe 5mm longer than stock? The back two stud bolts weren't catching very well. Thats a vacuum leak

Its prblably the same size as the bolts /But in a stud bolt and the nut uses a 14mm socket and the regular bolts use a 13 mm socket. I have the kirbans engine book with exploded with part # and size and torque spec. but that one stud bolt says part #25525211. Cant find real bolt size on google with that part number? # 16 on the graph. I think I got.

Back