You can type here any text you want

Does Casper's Electronics have a regular storefront?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

Can you walk in and shop in person at their address in Mundelein? Or is that just a warehouse location.

I can't say for sure but they do have a reception desk and John is a very cool guy so I would think you could walk in???

I bought a knock gauge directly from their shop a few years ago and my wife went there for me before to pick up a new vaccum block.

Yes, you can walk up to their shop in Mundelein and order whatever you want. I live close by and have bought a few things from them and picked them up in person. I usually call first and make sure they have in stock whatever I need.

John is a very cool guy, when I bought my GN, he actually came outside and checked it out and made a couple of suggestions to improve the car.

Cool, thanks for the info. Really all I need is a tool for working on weatherpack connectors and needed a backup plan incase the local parts stores don't have it. I see it for sale on his site.

Got something today, they are open until 4:30pm so keep that in mind if you're traveling somewhat far.

Yeah I went today and got what I needed. Nice guys there. Didn't realize they were so close the Jimmy's Trans shop, need to ask him a question too but wasn't sure exactly how to get there.

I think Jimmy just moved down the street so I don't even know where he is now..

Jimmy works on the other side of the building at the Corvette shop. It is part time and in the evening and weekends. He has a full time job now. Give him a call. Brad

Back