Don Burton runs 7.35 @192mph on true 28X10.5s.. *Video*

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
**Right Click Save As**

For those not in the know this is an NMRA SSO Mustang (520ci Nitrous BBF) and this is the quickest pass ever on the 28X10.5 slicks period!!! :eek:

Thanks to John Wilde for the hook-up and as he said~

"Things are getting out of hand!!!"

86brick said:
**Right Click Save As**

For those not in the know this is an NMRA SSO Mustang (520ci Nitrous BBF) and this is the quickest pass ever on the 28X10.5 slicks period!!! :eek:

Thanks to John Wilde for the hook-up and as he said~

"Things are getting out of hand!!!"

cecil county baby :D god I love that freaking track

Wait until Cooner puts it on the quarter mile. Already been 4.78 in the 1/8th..

;)

What is the weight on that car? And what's with the sissy bar?
:biggrin:

1ARUNEM said:
Wait until Cooner puts it on the quarter mile. Already been 4.78 in the 1/8th..

;)

What is the weight on that car? And what's with the sissy bar?
:biggrin:

Believe it was 3230lbs on that pass if I remember correctly and yep they are allowed to run the sissy bar(s) in NMRA SSO...

I would like to see Cooner run in the 1/4 he might be low 30's high 20's considering this pass was a 4.80 in the 1/8, but supposedly these guys have been 4.76 in the 1/8 which is something like a 7.29 in the 1/4....

chevyII said:
hard to believe that nitrous cars are still in the game.

We have a LOT of the diehard nitrous guys down here in south Florida that are always raising the bar.... Ronnie Wilson with his badass N20 SBF S/R Mustang, Smooky Hall with his PRD prepared N20 BBC 3rd gen Camaro (first nitrous car in the 7's on DRs/stock suspension) and the one local shop down here called "Ty Tech" has also built some nasty nitrous Chevys (I've seen a few of them run on the street) :eek:

It has been said: that if you want the best time ticket, go to Cecil but if you can run the number at Capitol you can do it anywhere.

i was at WFC9 this weekend in st louis and watched Wolfe go a 7.47 on a drag radial!!! i also saw a saleen make a 30 mile cruise and then bust off a 7.56 on a drag radial!!!

Its amazing what guys are doing...

WE had a local guy here at Cordova this weekend run 7.84 on 10.5's. Looked like a sling shot threw him down the track!! ;)