Donut Derelict's Sat: 10-27-2007

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Any interest in Donut Derelict's Sat: 10-27-2007. Just had the turbo Buick detailed and want to do this while my car looks better than anybody else's does.

you are honest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an I applaude you for that.
maybe DD next sat !

Lee:
I'm bored, haven't been there for about a month or so, so unless it snows or rains I am going to go whether anybody else goes or not. Hope that you can make it.

hey old geeser, look foreward to me and a few buddies coming out to all the events in a few weeks forthward. I've never gone to dd's, but will soon. I wish the dyno mustang/buick thing with Robert would work out. I need some hot chicks taking pictures in my car. but I'll settle for a local morning outing.;)

I "should" be able to come out and play next Sat.

looking forward to seeing you, Mike, if you should be able to get out and play for a while.

hey old geeser, look foreward to me and a few buddies coming out to all the events in a few weeks forthward. I've never gone to dd's, but will soon. I wish the dyno mustang/buick thing with Robert would work out. I need some hot chicks taking pictures in my car. but I'll settle for a local morning outing.;)
-----------------------
So does that mean that you are coming out next Sat or not?
J/K, Jeremy, looking forward to seeing you whenever you can make it out.
I think that you are just whupped, son. No stay home, no nook huh?

-----------------------
So does that mean that you are coming out next Sat or not?
J/K, Jeremy, looking forward to seeing you whenever you can make it out.
I think that you are just whupped, son. No stay home, no nook huh?

I wish, I would stay home and not work!! but now days, I'm getting kicked out for being in the garage too much:D if me and my partner get his car finished this week, i'll be out, if not I will for sure catch the next one! see ya soon old man:D

I wish, I would stay home and not work!! but now days, I'm getting kicked out for being in the garage too much:D if me and my partner get his car finished this week, i'll be out, if not I will for sure catch the next one! see ya soon old man:D

Um, thanks for the warning. See you soon, Jeremy.