You can type here any text you want

Door Labels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'll look at some of mine in a couple weeks whenever I'm back home where the car is.

I'll look at some of mine in a couple weeks whenever I'm back home where the car is.

Jared, any luck with this yet?

Trying to create a spread sheet of the location and the sticker serial number.

Anyone else can check their cars?

WHat we are looking for are the VIN stickers per above posts, in the lower right hand corner these stickers have a serial number printed on them and it's different for each sticker.

Locations:

Inside front of hood
Front bumper impact bar (might be visible peeking down the passanger side headlamp)
Front fenders (inside of fender might see it if peeking out where the battery tray sits on each side)
Passanger door (2 of them one got the bar code, please take serial number off both)
Rear decklid inside
Rear quarter panels, one is behind the spare tire other on the opposite side but would have to remove the plastic panel on the driver side)
Rear bumper impact bar (might be seen from underneath the car)

That is 10 in total.

Cheers guys

I'll try and get them this afternoon. Might take me awhile to find them all.

Jason

Thanks Jan!
I'm definately going to come to the UK to visit...just don't know when! Sounds like you've caught the full version of the TTA virus! Thanks for wealth of knowledge!:)

Howdy!

If your looking for the decal kit go to this site pontiworld.com.au/gtaemblems.
This guy is GM licensed and has all the TTA badges and the decal kit. He's in Australia so delivery is a bit longer. The decals are $220.0 for the set.

Back