You can type here any text you want

Door seals.....are they still being made?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freddie's Buick

Hell No! I'm not a junior
I just installed the window roof rail seals from SoftSeal. Noticed the door seals are toast. They are so bad that the wind blows rubber dust off of them. Can I still get these?

The new SoftSeal window/roof seals look so awesome and pefectly seal the door that it's a shame not getting the door seals.

The SoftSeals I bought cover 1981-1987 G-bodies. There must be door seals too???:confused:

Anyone??

I think Kirbans has them Freddie. If not I have 2 cars and I can get them off for you. I'll have to check them this week but if they're good we can make some sort of arrangement I'm sure.

Hey thanks Charlie but I found them in Summit and ordered for 'em. I am so impressed with the quality of the Soffseals that I want to match the 'newness' factor.

I don't get it? I've read so many negative comments about them here in this forum but my experiance has been the opposite. I am very impressed with the quality and fit. THEY ARE BETTER THAN OEM!!

They popped into the existing openings without trial and error. Even the plastic rivets popped in to exact fit! And what's more they look like they'll last the life of the car.

And here's the kicker....my favorite logo....they are cheap! $67.39 for the pair. :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey thanks Charlie but I found them in Summit and ordered for 'em. I am so impressed with the quality of the Soffseals that I want to match the 'newness' factor.

I don't get it? I've read so many negative comments about them here in this forum but my experiance has been the opposite. I am very impressed with the quality and fit. THEY ARE BETTER THAN OEM!!

They popped into the existing openings without trial and error. Even the plastic rivets popped in to exact fit! And what's more they look like they'll last the life of the car.

And here's the kicker....my favorite logo....they are cheap! $67.39 for the pair. :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Summit im going there now.;)

...I am so impressed with the quality of the Soffseals that I want to match the 'newness' factor.

I don't get it? I've read so many negative comments about them here in this forum but my experiance has been the opposite. I am very impressed with the quality and fit.

THEY ARE BETTER THAN OEM!! And here's the kicker....my favorite logo....they are cheap! $67.39 for the pair...

Well the door seals were'nt the perfect fit as the roof rails. Good quality seals though. I had to fab a little but it worked out alright. :rolleyes:

Back