Door speakers (pods)

OneQuikV6

Automotively bi-curious
Anyone have nave any ideas as to how to run a component set in the front of our cars? 86 T in my case. I want to use a build out on the doors, but haven't been able to find a source for these. Audio Forms make a nice one, but I can't find a source for them. Any ideas??

umm, the best source for door pods is right here on this forum. :)

Audiowizard is the man you need to talk to! Go through one of the threads in this forum and follow the link in his sig to see some pics of them.

I really like the ones in his car, but am not sure if he sells them or where I'd find them. AudioWizard???? That's actually exactly what I want.

he builds them for people who want them (for a price of course). Send him an email, or wait for him to find this thread.

Thanks for the plug Brad!!! :)

OneQuikV6, e-mail me for details if you are interested. I am doing some for a board member and should be done in the next few weeks (hopefully).

Originally posted by OneQuikV6
Anyone have nave any ideas as to how to run a component set in the front of our cars? 86 T in my case. I want to use a build out on the doors, but haven't been able to find a source for these. Audio Forms make a nice one, but I can't find a source for them. Any ideas??

Audioforms went out of business about 8 years ago unfortunatly.

As for components, do them in the kicks, they are going to sound 10 times better then anything you do in the doors and also won't look old school by having them in the doors.

The Q Forms are a great start for the money they charge, just add a little sound deadening to them and some fiberglass and you can get them pretty solid.

Later !

Re: Re: Door speakers (pods)

Originally posted by Xtant Regal

As for components, do them in the kicks, they are going to sound 10 times better then anything you do in the doors and also won't look old school by having them in the doors.

Thats funny :D I like old school!! :D ;) :p Dont worry Tim, you didn't offend me! I like them better in the kicks also but I have more room in my doors for the 3 pairs of a/d/s drivers that I used than I did in the kick panels. "old school rocks"..........:D