You can type here any text you want

Doors wanted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gteatr6

Anyone have rust free and dent free power 87 GN doors in the northern IL area?

Site is down for the buick parts. They are on ebay and what I saw on there was not dent free. I sent them an email from ebay and waiting for a reply. Thanks for your reply.

Forget about ebay. Call Manuel at ALL AUTO PARTs in Rockford. 815-986-9900. The junkyard guys are completly computerized and they all know who has what and where and how much. The other option is GBODYPARTS. Good luck. Brad

Forget about ebay. Call Manuel at ALL AUTO PARTs in Rockford. 815-986-9900. The junkyard guys are completly computerized and they all know who has what and where and how much. The other option is GBODYPARTS. Good luck. Brad

That number must be a fax line. 815-965-3545 is listed online and that didn't work either. Do you have another number? Thanks.

I am sorry. The number is 815-963-9900. He is one of my clients. All autu parts is on the south side of Rockford on Kishwaukee. Tell Manuel the Brad Fergus gave you his name. Good luck. Brad

Back