You can type here any text you want

Dork in a Benz

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mygrain

unregistered
I was headed home today from getting my car emmisions inspected and I was doing about 5-7mph over the speed limit, you know, playing it safe on the local 4 lane high way. I started to come up on a slow moving truck, so I swing out into the left lane and start to come around him. As Im coming up to the back of this truck, some dude in a little mercedes convertible come flying up on the trucks ass and quick tried to get around me, even swerved into my lane a little even though he never used his turn signal. So Im thinking to myself "oh no you dont!" and just held my ground and he swung around behind me and started riding my ass. So after I was around the truck and both lanes were clear I got into the right lane to see how bad he wanted to get around me and just stayed right next to him with a big grin on my face. As luck would have it we caught a light. I wasnt quite sure what he was going to do, so i built up a little boost against the brakes just in case. He peeled out from light and I actually said out loud "Oh its on now!" and took off. I blew past the guy like he was in reverse and shut it down around 60 (55 zone) and this guy came flying past me and just never let off of the gas. I think he might have seen me laughing my ass off at him. So a couple minutes later, Im cruising my 60-62mph in the right lane and spotted the red and blues flashing up ahead. And who was it pulled over? The hot head in the benz.:D I think the car was a 230 something kompressor. Wasnt much of a race, Im just of the opinion that anyone who tries to cut me off deserves to be toyed with.

Originally posted by mygrain
..... Im just of the opinion that anyone who tries to cut me off deserves to be toyed with.

TOTALLY agree with you!!! Some people just do all the wrong things to push all the wrong buttons. I would have loved to see his face as you drove by when he was pulled over....:D And just to piss him off even more I woulda honked a few times just to know i was having a good time. LMAO.......GOOD KILL

Originally posted by jtgn
The second kill hurt more...:)

Hmmmm..... I don't know about that. The guy in the benz probably paid a lawyer to make the ticket go away.

But the sting of being beaten in an expensive elitest foreign car by something made by Union labor on American soil stings for ever.

(But I love the "Oh its on now!" line) I will file that under famous last words.

Originally posted by grandwazoo
But the sting of being beaten in an expensive elitest foreign car by something made by Union labor on American soil stings for ever.

You should have seen the face of the guy driving the yellow Ferrari F355 when I waxed him from a roll:D Just because I run a stock cat-back exhaust on my C5 doesn't mean it's all stock...I just locked up a deal on a turbo-t so hopefully I can post some kills in that car after some "upgrades";)

He wasn't worried, though, cuz he had one of those $800 crushed-velvet Pampers on so the seats didn't get stained... :eek:

The bigger the ego, the louder the 'POP', eh?

Jim

I like both of those lines, very "Will Smith" of you.

"Oh no you don't"
"Oh it's on now"

Independence Day:

"You better not be shooting that green shizz at me!"

or something like that.

Back