You can type here any text you want

DP for TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta1401

Hey guys! Just got back not to long ago. Well I ordered a DP from Keith Mease about 5 months ago and it still isn't here. He told me it would be waiting for me on my doorstep when i get back. I need to find another vendor that sell DP's for our cars. I have to complete all of my upgrades and the 3" DP was one of them. Can anyone help me find one? BTW, what am I supposed to do about the whole K. Mease thing or can we not talk about it on this board any more? I have been gone for a while so I have no clue.

Thanks,

I have a really nice one from ATR on my TTA currently, which I have for sale.

New from ATR, this stainless downpipe sells for $388 and the matching external wastegate is $295, plus $40 shipping.

Mine has less than 10K miles on it, works great and look brand new as well.

I'll sell mine for $320 for the DP and $220 for the gate and I'l give free shipping.

That totals $540 w/free shipping. You will pay $723 if you want it new from them.

I can take paypal as well as Money orders / checks.

Pics: www.bmcomputersource.com/0707.JPG

www.bmcomputersource.com/0708.JPG

email me at bob@bmcomputersource.com with any questions.
Bob

Nice set up that Bob has there for sale. I have personally seen it and have seen his car go 11's on 16 psi with it:eek:

Bo

Hey Bob,

I am interested but I can't get to my e-mail right now. Could you give me a # to get ahold of you? I would like to talk to you about this. Thanks a bunch!

Sorry BM Comp for not calling. I have been away from the computer for awhile. I went ahead and got a TH DP. It has the flex pipe on it which I think you need. Thanks though for letting me know.

Originally posted by tta1401
Sorry BM Comp for not calling. I have been away from the computer for awhile. I went ahead and got a TH DP. It has the flex pipe on it which I think you need. Thanks though for letting me know.

My ATR pipe with test pipe hit the floorboard on my passenger side over bumps and moreso if i have more than 1 passenger. I havent figured out a way to fix it without butchering my car, but it realy isnt too annoying.

Originally posted by Rogue Leader
My ATR pipe with test pipe hit the floorboard on my passenger side over bumps and moreso if i have more than 1 passenger. I havent figured out a way to fix it without butchering my car, but it realy isnt too annoying.

who cares, you're selling it anyway, or so you say :rolleyes::D:D:D;)

I have the stage poly mounts that I am putting in my car right now. Just about done. I talked w/ John Pearcy and asked him and he told me that it fits great w/ those stage mounts.

Back