You can type here any text you want

Drag Shocks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

marred4life

Banned
ok i did a search and came up empty handed, im looking for some good shocks for the track, will bilstiens do the trick? im running dual air bags and stock springs.

I have comp engineering 90/10s in the front. I am going to put some in the back and don't know if 70/30 or 50/50 is better. I have heard both from different people. The 90/10s pop up faster but I think the rears need changing out too .

chris

QA1 adjustable racing shocks. Awsome for the track and street! Expensive @ 140 a piece.

QA1 drag shocks for Gbody cars. Either Summit or Jegs, take your pick.

Stock replacements, externaly adjustable.

Or Comp Engineering.

so what works best for the back 50/50 or 70/30

chris

you want 90/10's for the front and 50/50's for the rear. thats the correct weight transfer formula for 4 link cars. its a Good streetable set up and has good road manners too. If you dont have sway bars, its going to have alot of roll which is dangerous. I ran Summits brand on my ol 68 Chevelle with Moroso trick springs and my car yanked tires on the street and pulled 1.54 60ft's at the track. I would think that the Comp Engineering brand would be better quality that Summit's so for $5-10 bucks more, I would choose them. Summit sells them for $39 each.

bilstiens

I like the bilstiens they ride good to me an I have gotten a best 1.55 sixty with the front sway bar still on

Back