You can type here any text you want

drift event at barrett jackson

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not really into the whole drift racing, but it definitely takes some talent to do what those guys do and not crash.:cool:

+1, but it would help when running from the cops:D , other than that, waste of good tires.

The 05 mustang is Naturally aspirated, The red one was built by CIN Motorsports in charlotte and is running 14psi boost.

Drifting

I was there at the auction and got to ride shotgun with Vaughn Gittin Jr. during one of these exhibitions. It was quite a ride. I have some pictures that I could post if anyone is interested. I have a closeup picture of the motor in his car. They said it was a 5 liter motor rather than a 4.6. It is a dual overhead cam motor using throttle body fuel injection and it is naturally aspirated. The red mustang is a 4.6 single overhead cam motor with a turbo. The turbo is mounted back by the rear axle similar to how they turbo a new model GTO.

As you can see by the amount of tire smoke produced Vaughn Gittin's car seemed to have more power. It was a ride of a lifetime that I really enjoyed.

Jeasen

Back