2010 Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Auction

jpwahler

Guys,

Just wanted to keep you updated on market value indicators for our cars. It looks like 3 GNX's (#78, #452, #275), 3 1987 Grand Nationals, 1 1986 Grand National, and 1 1986 Grand National LeSabre will be up for auction at Scottsdale 2010!

People seem to have mixed feelings about Barrett Jackson and how it has impacted the special interest car market. One thing I do know, the ever-increasing presence of our cars at the big show does nothing but help the value and collectibility of these cars.

To me, I love nothing more than to go to my favorite sports bar, order a beer, and watch the cars roll across the block.:cool:

Barrett Jackson has made it where a normall person can't buy the car they love. Unless it's junk. Half of that show is fake.

I remember seeing GNX #078 sitting on the showroom floor way back in the day when Tarzy was still in business. That dealer sold a ton of GN's in the central Jersey area.

I always wondered where that car wound up.:confused:

Unfortunately they usually break for commercial when the GN's are getting ready to come across the stage.