You can type here any text you want

Dual widebands

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
Anyone run 2 widebands? I'm about to install a Holley setup from Cruz, and use the downpipe bung for the Holley sensor, but then I already have an AEM gauge there. So relocating the AEM. Anyone run the AEM/bosch in the stock narrowband location just for a standalone gauge?

Anyone run 2 widebands? I'm about to install a Holley setup from Cruz, and use the downpipe bung for the Holley sensor, but then I already have an AEM gauge there. So relocating the AEM. Anyone run the AEM/bosch in the stock narrowband location just for a standalone gauge?
Don’t think that will give you good readings, as the wide band should be 24” to 36” down stream. Eric would be the best to ask.

Well, I'll try it and compare it to the laptop and see what it says. Mostly for cruising to see it without firing up the laptop all the time just for a cruise.

The wideband sensors are sensitive to exhaust pressure, the reading will be innacurate under boost.

Under boost its just the gauge, I won't ever look at it except just cruising around on the highway as I'll have the good one on the downpipe location for the Holley to read.

Back