You can type here any text you want

Dumbest person I've met

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

seeyabye

I was on the way home from work on Monday in my 84 Mercedes 300SD, when I noticed this ricer beside me in an Acura Integra. The reason I noticed him is because he is revving his engine up and motioning for me to roll my window down. this car was the typical ricer with ridiculous fart can, JC whitney hood scoop, and enough gauges to keep a 747 pilot busy while he stole the stabilizer off the back. Out of sheer curiosity, I roll my window down. He continues revving his car up and asks me if I wanna run? I started looking around expecting to be on some TV show. I asked him if he was serious. He said " it's a turbo right?" I said "yeah, did you read the rest of it? Tuurrbboo DDiieesseell" To my astonishment, he says "so?". I said "ohh, I've got something for you" and procedeed to pull a twenty out of my wallet. I said "congratulations, you are bestowed with the honor of being the dumbest person I have ever met." He muttered something as he sped off, without taking the money. What an idiot. Has anyone else ever run into people this stupid?

shoulda laid the 20 on the line and smoked him then gotten his money...my buddy used to have one of those mercedes turbo diesles, 0-30 in about 5 minutes but from a roll itll shame some ricers. we had a civic si, no joke and Im sure you can believe it given your encounter, try to race us from a roll, 5 of us in our car and we just rolled on by...sad, sad world.

It is pretty funny, the car takes a WHILE to get to 20, but after that, it rolls on out pretty good for a heavy car. The best part about it is the nearly 40mpg! I can turn up the fuel and the boost to make more power, but I drive the car mostly for the smooth ride and the fuel economy.

You should have gotten in front of him. floored it, and covered him in black smoke.

Perhaps he did read the whole thing and DID notice the diesel part of it. Maybe he had his ass handed to him one too many times by just about everything else on the road and figured you'd be easy prey.
Nice to know that you sent him off all pissy. Love it!!

I think you should have put the 20 on your dashboard challenged him to- wait, never mind... wrong topic. :D

This wouldn't be a hideous blue colored integra would it? I swear I handed one just like it it's backside with the town car a couple of months back........

Ha Ha! Yes it was a blue Integra. I saw him at 54 and I40. I think I may have been able to hang with him from a roll, but I get waxed by ten speeds from a dig.

This can't be coincidence. Saw him or his identical twin in the same general area. (The section where the right lane ends) Anyway Holmes wanted to get in front of the Town Car before his lane ended and I just wasn't in the mood to let him.

Back