Duron Paint for xylene

V6POWER

I saw a post on another thread regarding buying xylene at Duron Paint using account number 11-72310. I went to my Duron store and gave them this account number and bought xylene for $5.25/gallon, denatured alcohol for $5.25/gallon and a gallon of paint for $21.00 (normally $28.50). This account is excellent and anyone who is near a Duron store should utilize it. A five gallon can of xylene will cost you $23.00 under this account.

Thank you to whoever set up this account. I'm just passing along good info.

Hey, denatured junkys need to take advantage of this. $5.25 a gallon is a lot cheaper than any other price I heard. Thank Mike (username 87 NATL) for setting up that account number. Sounds like a great service. Thanks Mike! ;)

Hi Jim,
Just called the Duron store in Cary & they quoted me $8+ per gal for denatured. Guess I will have to try another store and see what they will do or when I need more have you pick it up for me.

Gary

Originally posted by Black Car
Hi Jim,
Just called the Duron store in Cary & they quoted me $8+ per gal for denatured. Guess I will have to try another store and see what they will do or when I need more have you pick it up for me.

Gary
Did you use the account number above for the quote??

He did use the account but the guy he talked to told him the price was $8.00. He called another store and got the $5.25 price.

Hey guys, I'm the fella that set that account up. Glad to see that you are getting use from it.

Any of you needing paint/related supplies, just e-mail me. i can get you sharp pricing on any of this stuff, paints included.

And Black Car, it sounds like you walked into an independant dealer. There are a few of them around. This account is good at all of the company-owned Duron stores.

87natl---Thanks for setting up this great account and I can't believe the bargain prices we are getting. I may be contacting you later about better prices on house paint. Thanks again.

For $4.76 a gallon, I'd switch from my $2.50 a gallon methanol, to denatured................on second thought...... NAH! :p

Originally posted by stevemon
There's a lot of markup on denatured I guess because I get mine in 5 gl cans for $4.76/gl here in Okc.

Thats a great price for denatured. Given we run 50/50 when using denatured thats less than $2.50/gal for the mix. I wish we could find that deal up here Steve-O.