You can type here any text you want

Dyno day...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
Who in the South Florida area would be interested in a Dyno day to tune their car before bradenton?? In order to organize one, I need a guranteed amount of cars, to use to bargin with a shop I have in mind to dyno at. The cost would most likely be 40 or 50 bucks for three pulls.

Post comments and if you would be interested.

-Alex

I will most likely be doing a tuning session once I have my car in good running order within the next week.

Question

would it only be open to GN's? I have a few other cars/trucks that I would like to see run.....

Alex,
Two Friends here in lauderdale only charges about $20 for 3 pulls on a dyno day. I went there with the f-body group about a year ago, and they were very good about it, and had plenty of parking. They seem to know their stuff too!

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
Alex,
Two Friends here in lauderdale only charges about $20 for 3 pulls on a dyno day. I went there with the f-body group about a year ago, and they were very good about it, and had plenty of parking. They seem to know their stuff too!

The problem with them is they gave that rate, to the f-body guys that had about 20-25 cars to participate. :( I don't think I could
round up that many cars with such short notice to do it. I won't limit the participation to buicks only, but doubt I could round up enough cars to get the price to that level.

I was doing it, kind of spur of the moment, just to help a few guys out that wanted to tune a little and see were they are at before the bradenton event.

-Alex

I didn't notice that you were trying to do this before bradenton. Guess I should read a little closer! ;)

When I went with the f body guys, they thought it was going to take all day, and they had about 25 people in and out in about 3 hours. I went to another one with the f-body guys at breathless performance, and it seemed to take forever. The guys at breathless have one of those big industrial type fans that helps our cars out quite a bit.

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
The guys at breathless have one of those big industrial type fans that helps our cars out quite a bit.

Wow! Then I think I'll mount two of those on the trunk to see if I can go faster. lol. :D

I'll be down to do it, but after Bradenton. :( I don't want to run out of $$ right now.

:cool:

First I can't read what alex wrote, and then I write something wrong. Breathless had a wimpy littly fan, Two Guys had the big industrial fan. Its kinda like a 6' wide turbocharger!!!!

Back