You can type here any text you want

Dyno thread

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow, that is really cooking. Hmm, n2o eh? After reading that it sure is hard to not think about putting a small shot on the car.

Thats putting some horses out man. :eek: And to think thats with a DIY alky kit. :cool: I Think 9's are very close.

I only made one partial pass with a 50 hit and low boost, and I was very impressed. One of these days I'll have my car and my nephews car back out there messing around. I have already purchased a NOS kit from my Proctologist buddy (DRBOOST) to go on my nephews car. Both cars will be twin turbo stage cars with NOS ;) I'll race you but you can keep the pump gas! :D

You going to mess with a little bigger shot and go from there or are you going to mess with the 35 hit a little more first? A nice side effect of the way you have your NOS set up is that its a very effective way of getting more meth into the motor w/o drowning the motor.

Jason

I'm going to keep messing with the 35 till I feel totally comfortable with it..

Yup placing the jet there it helps disperse/atomize the alky nozzles ahead of it..Probably start track testing next week or so..

I'll run any of your cars.. no problem on my end.. if they ever get to the track :D .. I'll take my beatings like a man.. but I'll go down fighting :wink:

As soon as it hits 9.9999999 i'll retire the setup... and slow the car down to 11.0's on radials..

Back