Early Thanksgiving Used Parts Sale

Dennis Kirban

By now readers know the program. Email me personally at denniskirban@yahoo.com with the number/letter code that perks your interest. That is the best method. Please don't ask for photos as I don;t offer them unless noted. Everything listed already includes the shipping costs. PA residents add 6% sales tax. Paypal is the method of payment. Descriptions are accurate. This list replaces all previous lists.

11-AA I have two good used Cardone reproduction brake bowls $79.95 each. New they list for $200 each.

11-BB For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have a good used original front license plate bracket complete with the very hard to find plastic spacers that keep your plate from bending on your front bumper. The price is $22.00

11-CC For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have a pair of good used front amber parking lites that sit in the front bumper just $39.95 for the pair. New the list is over $100 for the pair.

11-DD I have 3 of the refurbished lower steering shafts ready to go $99.95 Each. These are the good later GM ones with the metal joints at both ends. Fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

11-EE I have a pair (2) original good used 1986-1987 Turbo-T wheels. They are dirty. Nice condition cheap at $110 total for both.

11-FF For the 1987 Grand National or Turbo-T with black out package a good used black 1987 grille it is missing the lower back part that you would have to switch over from your grille. Even the bracket part for the Buick emblem has not been cut out. Cheap at $35.00

11-GG For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have a like new pair of hood shocks. New they run about $40 pair own this pair for $28 for both.

11-HH For any Regal with a grey interior I have a mint pair of grey sun visors has the stick on mirror on the passenger visor chrome swival brackets are intact. Keep in mind the only way to get a perfect grey match with your headliner is to have it made from the same roll of material. These are grey but at best you may get a close match. Cheap at $40 for the pair.

11-JJ For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal actually virtually any GM car or truck I have 6 of the lited rear view mirrors that are mint and have been fitted with two LED bulbs . The price is $29.95 each. Normally the LED bulbs alone are $10 each!

11-LL For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 5 sets of the factory hood hinge brackets done in show quality high glossy black powder coating. Price is $49.95 includes all the original bolts that are also done in high gloss black powder coating as well.

11-MM For any 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used adjustable wastegate actuator. Almost looks new just $28

11-PP For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have a driver quality front chrome bumper bar with the rubber cushion intact and bumper guards intact. Does have rain marks across the top edge and some minor rust pitting otherwise chrome work is bright. Just $89.95 shipped. Email me for photo denniskirban@yahoo.com

11-RR In the GM wrapper for the rare 1983 T-Type Regal I have a pair of the fender T-Type emblems. The 1983 was different than the 1984-1986 models. Very rare price is $49.95 for the pair.

Remember you must email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com don't post your request here as I may miss it! Our Christmas specials will be appearing soon on our weekly Inner Circle. The Pypes exhaust system will be one of the Christmas specials. Contact my office for details as they are in stock.

Remember prices reflected is the total price you pay unless a PA resident then add 6% sales tax. Paypal is method of payment!

Dennis, put me down for the hood shocks (gg) for $28 with just two questions. Are these used and if so, how old are they/how much use? They are for a Metal hood right? Thank you.

By now readers know the program. Email me personally at denniskirban@yahoo.com with the number/letter code that perks your interest. That is the best method. Please don't ask for photos as I don;t offer them unless noted. Everything listed already includes the shipping costs. PA residents add 6% sales tax. Paypal is the method of payment. Descriptions are accurate. This list replaces all previous lists.

11-AA I have two good used Cardone reproduction brake bowls $79.95 each. New they list for $200 each.

11-BB For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have a good used original front license plate bracket complete with the very hard to find plastic spacers that keep your plate from bending on your front bumper. The price is $22.00

11-CC For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have a pair of good used front amber parking lites that sit in the front bumper just $39.95 for the pair. New the list is over $100 for the pair.

11-DD I have 3 of the refurbished lower steering shafts ready to go $99.95 Each. These are the good later GM ones with the metal joints at both ends. Fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

11-EE I have a pair (2) original good used 1986-1987 Turbo-T wheels. They are dirty. Nice condition cheap at $110 total for both.

11-FF For the 1987 Grand National or Turbo-T with black out package a good used black 1987 grille it is missing the lower back part that you would have to switch over from your grille. Even the bracket part for the Buick emblem has not been cut out. Cheap at $35.00

11-GG For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have a like new pair of hood shocks. New they run about $40 pair own this pair for $28 for both.

11-HH For any Regal with a grey interior I have a mint pair of grey sun visors has the stick on mirror on the passenger visor chrome swival brackets are intact. Keep in mind the only way to get a perfect grey match with your headliner is to have it made from the same roll of material. These are grey but at best you may get a close match. Cheap at $40 for the pair.

11-JJ For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal actually virtually any GM car or truck I have 6 of the lited rear view mirrors that are mint and have been fitted with two LED bulbs . The price is $29.95 each. Normally the LED bulbs alone are $10 each!

11-LL For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 5 sets of the factory hood hinge brackets done in show quality high glossy black powder coating. Price is $49.95 includes all the original bolts that are also done in high gloss black powder coating as well.

11-MM For any 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used adjustable wastegate actuator. Almost looks new just $28

11-PP For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have a driver quality front chrome bumper bar with the rubber cushion intact and bumper guards intact. Does have rain marks across the top edge and some minor rust pitting otherwise chrome work is bright. Just $89.95 shipped. Email me for photo denniskirban@yahoo.com

11-RR In the GM wrapper for the rare 1983 T-Type Regal I have a pair of the fender T-Type emblems. The 1983 was different than the 1984-1986 models. Very rare price is $49.95 for the pair.

Remember you must email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com don't post your request here as I may miss it! Our Christmas specials will be appearing soon on our weekly Inner Circle. The Pypes exhaust system will be one of the Christmas specials. Contact my office for details as they are in stock.

Remember prices reflected is the total price you pay unless a PA resident then add 6% sales tax. Paypal is method of payment!