East tennessee area? ( pigeion forge )

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I live in the sevierville area and I'm trying to see how many people with turbo buicks live in this area to get together for a cruise night. preferably in pigeon forge where there is a ton of stuff for the wife's and kid's to do. and this is also where all the large car shows are held every year. WHO LIVE'S CLOSE AND WOULD LIKE TO GET SOMTHING LIKE THIS GOING?? I've got a 1986 GN, T-TOPS. i'll be listing everyone's name who'll be interested in this. thank you, scot w.

Hell, Im in. My car isn't much to look at right now, but hopefully before too long, it will look much better. Im in Knoxville so Pigeon Forge is only 30 min or so drive for me.

rredalty

kool, I just got done putting a different motor in my car w/ ported heads and match-ported intake and a bunch of other goodies. We got a awsome engine builder here with over 11yrs exp. on only turbo-buicks. he's from texas and used to work at conley's perf. you can reach me at gwswbwlw@aol.com and i'll give you my #. scot. thanks,

people attending....

So- far we have around at least five people and we can get together on friday or sat nights give me a call at (865) 680-4008 and we can get this ball rolling.

Don't know if it's you or not, but there is a guy who used to work at either Advanced or Autozone.. Used to see his GN every time I went to PG/Gatlinburg (twice a year)..

NOT ME.

No I don't think it's me, I didn't get this car too long ago. but there is someone I know who works in P.F. but his is a t-type (silver). beautifull car. the guy who is doing my motor done his also.

Hmm ..sounds like a killer idea! The g/f has been wanting to go to the smokey mtns. for a while, can't think of a better reason to go there, than to meet some buick owners and check out their cars. :D

are you planning to make this an every weekend thing, once a month?

oh btw, who has the silver limited in the knoxville area?

sounds good to me. maybe next weekend, my car decided to drop a lifter so im dealing with that right now.

I live in Cleveland,Tn About 2 hours away. Probably couldn't make it though. I would love to come but I would hate to drive the GN that far without having the air and frontend fixed................

i spent my honeymoon there and been there countless times. It is a great place. When I go, I rarely make it to Gatlinburg, it's just too darn crowed and cramped there. (But they sell liquor there) Usually stay in Pigeon Forge unless we are making a run.........

I live in WNC so I'm only about 1 1/2 hours away so it wouldn't be that far away.

My girlfriend and I usually go over a couple a times a year anyways.

I have a 87 GN with a newly built motor and tranny so it would be good for break-in.

Billy

cruise night!!!

This saterday, i'll let you all know where and when okay???

That sounds great! I'm telling you though, right now the car is ugly and slow. And btw......THANKS PUDDIN for the help!!!!!!

rredalty!!!

rredalty said:
That sounds great! I'm telling you though, right now the car is ugly and slow. And btw......THANKS PUDDIN for the help!!!!!!

hey, give me a call tonight. Me and puddin kinda thought it was you on here. you can reach me at 577-8583 thanks scot.

That silver car belongs to Donnie Brooks. Next time you are in Pigeon Forge,
Stop by the Shoneys that is the closest to Gatlinburg and say hello. He is the general manager at that location!

Puddin :cool:

Well I spoke to Scott last night and the plan is to meet at the gas station (Exxon i think) at the intersection of Chapman Hwy and Hwy 411 at 7:00pm on Sat night(6-25). From there we don't really have any plans other than shoot the ****, possibly go to 411 or get some food. Nothing formal, just a chance for local Buick enthusiasts to get together and meet others. I know that Scott, possibly Turbodave, me and a few others with "broke" Buicks may be there and it's open to anyone that wants to come. If you have any questions or get lost, feel free to call me(Matt) at 455-4702. Look forward to meeting everyone and see ya there.

saturday night car show!!!

Well, I think we all had a realy good time, there was four of us who met at the exxon at 411 & chapman hwy. then from there we all drove to a saturday night car show out on clinton hwy about a 1/2 hour away and when we pulled in it was a sight, we were the only one's there with the turbo 6's and it did not take long before the cars were crouded with people. it was nice to get together with other "broke" :D buick owners. if you own one you'll know!!

This was a great time guy's, looking forward to doing this on a regular basis. If anyone else is interested in joining us on saturdays just contact any one of us and we'll be glad to help you with directions or anything else.

thanks guy's. scot

We had a blast and it was really neat having some local Buick people to hang out with. So who's up for something like this next week?