Fall Rod Run Pigeon Forge Tennessee See you there

87GNALKY

Pigeon Forge Fall Rod Run

Sep 12, 2019 - Sep 14, 2019
(865) 687-3976
Pigeon Forge - Tennessee, 37863
This event will be located at the LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge. Please call 865-687-3976 for more information
I'm told that the TR folks generally meet up at the Cracker Barrell parking lot.
Bring your TR or just come out for a meet and greet. I will be there from September 10th to the 15th 2019.
The air should be perfect temps that time of year for our cars. Lets do it!

I've seen 3 different GNs here besides mine. At least one of them for sale. I will be finding it this evening to see it and get the asking price. Will post here when that happens.

The Buicks are meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Pidgeon Forge. Around noon is what I heard. See you all there.

B

The asking price on the GN with T Tops is 22k and the sign says 25k miles. If that is the correct millage, that is a pretty good deal. It is parked in front of Calhoun's in Pigeon Forge. See you at Cracker Barrel shortly. Gary has an Alky kit I am going to buy.

Had a great time at the rod run. The sheer size of the event surprised me.

Many thanks to Rich for the invitation and hospitality!

Saturday was great hanging out with the Buick folks at the cracker barrel. Sunburn and great conversation.

See you all next year!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It was nice meeting the Cracker Barrel crew at rod run. My friend Greg and I spoke to u guys Saturday. I was the tall goofy looking guy in glasses. Hope to see u all at bowling green, rooms are booked.
Patrick

Had a great time at the rod run. The sheer size of the event surprised me.

Many thanks to Rich for the invitation and hospitality!

Saturday was great hanging out with the Buick folks at the cracker barrel. Sunburn and great conversation.

See you all next year!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Your welcome Bob. Thanks for stopping by Patrick, see you in BG October 23-26. Have a great week folks!