You can type here any text you want

East TN Buick Gathering?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I live here in the smokey mtns near pigeon forge/ gatlinburg and seeing it's pretty centrally located i was wanting to put together a nice gathering for us Buick owners. There is plenty of things to do for the wifes and kids. So please post if you would be intrested in a gathering here in the smokey mtns. We'll take it from here as to how many days it will be and what we will do, I'm just trying to see how many would be intrested in the idea. Thanks guy's! Scot w.

This would be a nice event to have. As Scot said there is plenty to do and there is a drag strip close by as well. One of my diesel truck message boards puts on a great event up there, it is a blast.

Jim

hey Scott, i would be in,you already know P.F. is my fav vacation spot.......:biggrin: can prob bring two or three more gn's.

I live here in the smokey mtns near pigeon forge/ gatlinburg and seeing it's pretty centrally located i was wanting to put together a nice gathering for us Buick owners. There is plenty of things to do for the wifes and kids. So please post if you would be intrested in a gathering here in the smokey mtns. We'll take it from here as to how many days it will be and what we will do, I'm just trying to see how many would be intrested in the idea. Thanks guy's! Scot w.

Scot, you know ole' Syd would more than likely make the trip if at all possible. I like the P.F. area too... BTW hopefully NOT during the rod run. Too much sitting...

Put me down as "interested". Also, there is a guy on the V8 board with a similar proposal (click HERE). Maybe you two could work out a gathering together?

Nice to see this many people intrested in only a couple of days!:) What do you guy's think of "two days"? First everyone reserve a room at Mainstay Suites Pigeon Forge Tennessee Hotel Lodging & Online Hotel Reservations on a set date. This is to have everyone in one place for pic's, video and general BS. then the following day possibly head 20mi to the local 1/8mi track for some fun and then to some dinner somewhere. Note: this is just a plan but i'm open for some sugestions but as long as we all stay together, the whole part of this gathering is to meet new friends and have some fun making a buick statement.;) Scot w.

Nice looking place! Pick a date and I'll make reservations. Just for the sake of you having some usable "data"; anniversary is 8/25:biggrin: , wife's birthday is 10/14:biggrin:

Scott,i would like to pull my airstream up there again too,is there a good campground near by?

Scot what is the latest?? You have any dates in mind?? are you talking 1 month out or 4-5 months out??

Scot what is the latest?? You have any dates in mind?? are you talking 1 month out or 4-5 months out??
How about September 28-29th? (fri-sat). Thats away from the rod runs so it won't be crowded. I'll post another thread with the dates and link to the motel. Scot w.

Back