Easy Upgrades?

You should be in the $200-$250 range. You won't see a difference until you turn up the boost. Those upgrades ensure you are getting good fuel pressure at wot. You might be able to turn up the boost a little more. Once you have done these upgrades get it running good them get a Alkycontrol system and a RJC boost controller and you will see a night and day difference. Once you get to 20psi and over you just may $hit yourself. Best money I have ever spent.

You should be in the $200-$250 range. You won't see a difference until you turn up the boost. Those upgrades ensure you are getting good fuel pressure at wot. You might be able to turn up the boost a little more. Once you have done these upgrades get it running good them get a Alkycontrol system and a RJC boost controller and you will see a night and day difference. Once you get to 20psi and over you just may $hit yourself. Best money I have ever spent.

How much am I looking at for everything?

That's a hard question to answer.
Fullthrottlespeed.com
Alkycontrol.com
Vortexbuick.com
Turbobuicks.com
Buickgn.com
Ihadav8.com
Racetronix.com
Turbotweak.com
Turbotweakstore.com
Kirbanperformance.com

Also look here in the parts for sale section. You can usually fond really good deals on there. You can also post in parts wanted section.

Try to stay away from ebay unless its a known good part. For general gbody parts search amazon for parts.

Also some very helpful info for us, what are your goals? You want to go straight? Mainly street? Quarter mile goals?

I'm in AZ but my car is in Tampa, so maybe when I'm down we can meet up and talk.

Last edited:
Here is a few possible options

having bought and sold over 300 of the cars I wrote two books covering tips and trivia on things to do most of which has to do with upgrading the suspension and simple things to perform so your car still handles like it only has 65,000 miles on it.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

website if your new is kirbanperformance.com

How much am I looking at for everything?

Upgrade the fuel pump .. my suggestion is a DW300 from Deatschwerks .. I don't like the Walbro's .. had too many issues with them over the years .. some work well .. some don't.. the DW300's have performed excellent for me ... Make sure you hotwire it and check to ensure the pump is really getting the proper power to it ...

Learn to tune before you start turning up the boost ... otherwise you will be fighting yourself all the way... its not the parts that make them go fast !

with the pump and what you have.. mid 12's should be easy on good fuel ... if your in the Midwest .. think seriously about E85 .. otherwise get a Alky Control Kit...
Also If your mechanically inclined Valve springs are a must if you start adding boost ...

If you want 11's small turbo / downpipe and plan on at some point needing to put money in the trans to help it live.

With above parts they can go bottom 11's and have stock like driveability. Just learn to tune FIRST !