You can type here any text you want

EGT on TTA?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

Anybody think this is a bad idea? I have one on my GN and love it. I want to buy another probe and use it on the TTA. The only downfall is drilling a pinhole in the exhaust. Let me know if I am on drugs for thinking of doing this.

TIA

I have one on my car and I know Razor's car has one also,pretty sure turbov6joe has one too.

its just a small hole can easily be welded if you ever wanted to remove,I would just leave it if I ever sold my car and just keep the EGT meter.

FWIW JD :D :D

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I coud just leave the probe in if I sold the car or have it patched.

You have your probe just in front of the turbo correct?

Thanks for the input.

Sweet6 said:
You have your probe just in front of the turbo correct?

Thanks for the input.

Yup.. underneath it. 6 o'clock position.

Nice. I scrolled through the rest of your photos and see that photo 4 was pre-alkycontrol :)

Pre going fast :tongue:

Been doing this for years now.. ;)

Razor said:
Pre going fast :tongue:

Been doing this for years now.. ;)
Hey nice pictures. Do use use the stock air box for your intake. That looks a lot cleaner then my k & n?

dvernst said:
Hey nice pictures. Do use use the stock air box for your intake. That looks a lot cleaner then my k & n?

No, Actually my MAF pipe has no MAF, and is 4 inches diameter. With an open element.

Back