You can type here any text you want

Haven’t posted in about 20 years

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRBON8R

Hope you all are doing well. I see lots of changes. I’m sure many folks have come and gone over the years.

Many things are different, including my GN being long gone.

But when the 4L60E transmission recently went south in my truck I still knew where to come for information when I couldn’t find a local builder. Same as it ever was when I came here looking for information and I found what I needed. I’m sure the guys at Extreme Automatics will take care of me with my build.

I am saddened to see Nick Micale has passed away. Nick worked on my GN years ago and he will be missed.

Funny story, I’d never dealt with Nick before. As a new customer I watched in horror as my intake and heads came off and all the bolts got tossed in a coffee can. Turns out Nick didn’t need to label the bolts because he had been doing this so long he knew exactly where they went when it came time to put them back.

The car ran like a scalded ape after Nick got done doing the ported heads, intake, big valves, and Comp Cam. I miss that car.

I got to eat lunch with Nick and a few of the Phoenix guys, and they all treated me like family.

Just wanted to say hello, and say this board can still be a great resource even for those of us currently out of the game.

Now who wants to sell me a beautiful TR? 😂

Back