You can type here any text you want

el camino front clip on a malibu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tbkustomz

Turbo_T
i wanted to no if any body has swaped the four headlight el camino front clip on to the the malibu..and how hard was it and if any pics...or suggestions...im thinking about doing it.....

I've seen it done but I think you have to use the entire front end, not just the nose. You might want to do a search in the resto/showcar section though.

The fenders and hood are the same. You'll need the core support amd header panel, and the lighting/horn harness.

you "could" get a ticket for no side markers "blinkers" if you put the quad headlight header on the pre 82 if you dont change the fenders.(82 and newer have blinkers down low) You have to grind down 2 small fiberglass pin looking gadgets on the header panel. You could use the same core support, you just need to get the air saw out, and cut the area for the headlight buckets to protrude through. As mentioned, the wire harness needs changing.

Back