You can type here any text you want

Electric cut-out?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow! If any of us would have said that about a vendor on this site we'd get banned.

That is Mark's Co. you missed the joke. I have Mark's electric cutout on my ATR exhaust about 7 years now very low miles on it. works awesome. ( now I jinxed it)

Wow! If any of us would have said that about a vendor on this site we'd get banned.

I have been an admin on this site since 2004. I can assure you that no one has ever been banned from this board (while I've been an admin) for bad mouthing a vendor.

I have been an admin on this site since 2004. I can assure you that no one has ever been banned from this board (while I've been an admin) for bad mouthing a vendor.

I'm probably confusing this site with LS1tech....if you even mention a vendor in the same sentence as something less than favorable, you're banned for life.

I did think about buying Mark's cut out but a 2 week waiting period for it ??? As it says on your website, did not want to wait that long for it, so I bought it from summit and they shipped it overnight.

It's only a cutout not a gun to wait that long. Confused on why 2 week waiting period ???

Bad enough this was posted in the wrong section to begin with, then resurrected from a 4 year old thread :rolleyes:

I did think about buying Mark's cut out but a 2 week waiting period for it ??? As it says on your website, did not want to wait that long for it, so I bought it from summit and they shipped it overnight.

It's only a cutout not a gun to wait that long. Confused on why 2 week waiting period ???

Wow, you have never heard the saying that "Good things come to those who wait?"

2 weeks, wow the internet has really spoiled us. :rolleyes:

I've been through THREE cutouts! I stopped buying them after Mark's piece. :cool:

Well if it does go bad, I'll be the first to admit it. Time will tell.

As to resurrecting an old tread, I guess some questions just go unanswered.

But new or old, I think any input helps us in some way.

Back