Emission Chips Rule!

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
Up for emission testing every 2 years in WA State. Dyno test at 25mph cruise and idle.

Last time I went thru the pain of swapping on the CAT in place of the test pipe. This year I simply swapped chips and adjusted fuel pressure. Easily passed :p

Results:
Cruise HC limit 150ppm, measured 99
Cruice CO limit 1%, measured 0.5%
Idle HC limit 220ppm, measured 158
Idle CO limit 1.2%, measured 0.61

$15 chip available from Scott Simpson at scott231@juno.com
Very satisified customer:cool:

Heh, kewl. I just sent another one of my emissions chips off to Sweden...the second one I've sent to that country. :D

yeah well i just failed yesterday with my extender chip...probably because i ran a hollowed out cat:rolleyes: ;)

i registered 4.64 GPM of HC...the standard is 1.40
registered 26.80 of CO the standard is 20.00

what is ppm???

Hi,
What is the desired fuel pressure with the Thrasher emission chip?
Also, what should I look for as far as BLM, integrator and O2 readings?
Does it delay fan turn on temps?
Restrict boost?
I have one, but it did not come with any data on it.
Thanks,
James

There is no such thing as a Thrasher Emissions chip. I sell emissions, chip and stock replacement chips as well as Thrasher chips. Basically all chips (other than stock) are designed for 45 psi static fuel pressure, which is the standard for basing a fuel injectors PPH rating.

Scott231,
Maybe you can help me then. I bought the chip from Russ Salerno at the same time I bought the thrasher 92.
It says TTASmog2 on the chip.
Any help?
I thought it was a thrasher emission chip?
Did he sell the same chips as you?
Thanks,
James
See sig...TTA

Hey Scott..

If I run a hollow cat, do you have an emissions chip that will clean it up without having to have an actual functioning cat installed? I'll be needing such a chip next time I run it though.

Hi Scott... And thanks for my 3 chips you sent me. Havent installed the Thrasher 92 but soon...

The emission chip going in when I doing my smog test later this month.

Daniel (also a swede) :)