You can type here any text you want

Engine harness diagram

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
Anyone have one or know where I can get one? I've tried the search functions here and at gnttype. My uncle owns an electronics repair shop and I talked to him about my used harness with it's cuts and splices. He is going to make sure its the way its supposed to be for me. I just need a diagram of all the wires and what the pinouts at the connectors are for.

Thanks in advance!

ecm_turbo.jpg

Its kinda hard to read

Do some archive searches. A couple of years ago someone scanned in the tr sections of the 87 factory service manual, including all the wiring diagrams, and made a cd image of the pdf files. You could order a cd or download the image for free. Hopefully it is still online somewhere. Note that the wiring to the ignition module is shown in several places in the manual, but the picture in the schematics section is wrong (the others in the troubleshooting section are right). John Spina has a corrected one on his website casperselectronics.com if you want to check it.

Back