engine hiccups

my gn hiccups at just above idle when accelerating, like a engine miss only at that same flat spot, no check engine light, but when I replaced the tps sensor and went to adjust it, i notice several things wrong, i could not get the tps down passed 1.14 even with the adjustment all the way down, then 3 codes came up,1)21,tps voltage high..2)22,fuel cutoff relay circuit open or short to ground...3)43,esc module or sensor problem...
the fuel cutoff is what it feels like when it bucks...any ideas?...any wiring diagraghm that i can download and trace?
thanks
al

Ok, since no one had a clue..i will tell you what I found to those that might ever have a problem like this..first, the new tps was bad, that solved that problem....the hiccup problem was traced to the 3 wires going down to the crankshaft sensor...i cut open the harness and found 2 of the wire insulation soft to the touch almost like a rubberband feel to it..it started at the sensor and moved up about 8 inches or so...of course I had no tool for the gm crimps at the plug to replace the wires so I just for now taped each wire by it self tightly and ran the harness back down without taping them together...the soft insulation caused the electric to jump across to the other and causing a sought of misfire hiccup at times...car runs great and back to being my commuter car...made up a new harness and when i get a chance i'll hook them up...more boost to ya...:biggrin: